PROPRIO FOOT is an adaptive prosthetic device for low to moderately
active below-knee amputees that mimics natural foot motion.
Motor-powered ankle motion increases ground clearance and reduces the
risk of tripping and falling. This allows users to traverse different
kinds of terrain in a natural and secure way.
- Increases ground clearance, reduces the risk of trips and falls and enhances safety and gait quality.
- Enables users to focus on their surroundings, instead of the walking
terrain, offering a high degree of ground compliance, on all kinds of
- Reduces strain on knees, hips and back.
- Enhances stability, efficiency and comfort on inclines, declines and stairs.
- Maintains symmetry and alignment while changing shoes.